The items listed below are submitted by members of NAPCE. These materials are published in Adobe Acrobat portable document format (pdf) to retain the document's original format and style. To view these you must have or download Adobe Acrobat Reader which is available free from Adobe.
Christian Education: A Field in Motion - Mapping Christian Education Preparation Programs, Phase I Monograph Report. This report, originally completed in fall 2006, provides background information on over 200 Christian education-type programs in Bible colleges (ABHE), Christian colleges and universities (CCCU), and seminaries (ATS) in the U.S. and Canada. It provides a "snapshot" of what programs were doing at that time. The second and final phase of the research effort was completed in Fall 2008. A report on that portion of the study will be appearing as a supplemental issue of the Christian Educaction Journal in Spring 2009.
- Children in Crisis - Phyllis Kilbourn, 2002
- Foundations of Christian Education - Warren Benson, 2001
- Leadership/Management - Warren Benson, 2001
- The Discipler's Handbook: From Transmitting Lessons to Transforming Lives in Sunday School , 9th edition - William "Rick" Yount, (1979 - ) 2006
- Research Design & Statistical Analysis in Christian Ministry, 4th edition - William "Rick" Yount, (1988 - ) 2006
- Crossing Over into Postmodernity: Educational Invitations (Appendix from God Our Teacher: Theological Basics in Christian Education) - Robert W. Pazmiño, 2001
Research Related to NAPCE
- Christian Education Textbooks Used by NAPCE Member Professors - William "Rick" Yount, 2005
- Condition of the NAPCE Professorate - Michael Anthony, 1997
- Review of Literature: Distance Education - Linda Cannell, 1999
- A white paper on ministry-specific technology in higher education - Freddy Cardoza, 2010
- A white paper on technology in general for higher education - Freddy Cardoza, 2010
- Chinese Rsource: www.hanban.com-HanBan.com is your Chinese language companion helping you learn Chinese language and Chinese culture.
(NAPCE members may send syllabi to < the NAPCE Webmaster> for posting.)
- Discipling and Equipping Cross Cultures, William "Rick" Yount
- Educational Psychology, William "Rick" Yount
- Principles of Teaching, William "Rick" Yount
- Research and Statistics for Advanced Studies, William "Rick" Yount